PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM INFRINGEMENT & UNFAIR COMPETITION, ENFORCE YOUR LEGITIMATE RIGHTS AGAINST AGGRESSORS, ENHANCE REVENUES AND VALUE WITH COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS & COMPANY POLICIES.
Why legal help in your sector is important
Usually the first thing to go is your brand and reputation. If not properly maintained and kept under review you risk a weaker market presence, revealing vulnerabilities that your competitors will seek to exploit. This will damage your company and can irreparably harm your business. Cost of repair is usually more expensive than following an effective and consistent legal strategy that can be tailored to fit your goals.
Failing to understand your contracts and business opportunities will result in less effective protection for your business, greater risk of harm to your company, reduction in revenue, and a decrease in likelihood of investment and growth. There are many different types of contracts that your business may require and uses, each of which need to operate in the most effective way that suits your aspirations.
Ignoring legal compliance risks hiding the long-term damage and business detriment that can inevitably result. Whether compliance relates to product liability, data protection, employment, or company policies, it represents a core pillar to your business. Fines and sanctions can be applied by the authorities, which in turn will adversely affect your public image and perception. It takes determination and dedication to succeed, which includes knowledge and understanding of the legal landscape.
How we can help you:
We are your Legal Pros who help businesses throughout the health and fitness industry to:
- develop and conclude the right kind of successful business arrangements, licences, and various commercial contracts they need
- develop, commercialise, and protect their online and digital assets
- develop and maintain their trade marks, designs, patents, and copyright within the UK and overseas
- remove counterfeit products from the marketplace
- stop trade mark infringement and unfair competition
- develop and maintain their regulatory compliance, including data protection and company policies
Clients that love us
“Managing a global IP portfolio takes true grit. In a world of cheap copies and IP cowboys, Jason is the real John Wayne who helps me sleep easily at night.”
Finance Director | Beauty & Fitness Group
“[Jason] will always endeavour to find the solution you are looking for or come up with an alternative solution that may be more appropriate.”
“[Jason] clearly explained the legal nuances in plain English, and even provided helpful suggestions to the solicitors on the other side, which all parties felt had expedited the process.”
Interested in our services:
- Contract drafting, negotiation, and completion
- Preparation of company policies
- Registration of IP rights
- Cease and desist action
- Protection of your IP rights and digital assets
- Defending against claims
"*" indicates required fields